Skip to main content

A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT

Well, hello there. As you already saw in the title, today I will tell you about a country that I would like to visit.



A country that really attracts me its New Zealand. In fact, I would not only like to visit it, but also to live there. What interests me too much is its political system, its culture and its geography. I think it´s the ideal country to live.


It attracted me from the moment I discovered that they followed some ideas of the social democracy and I was impressed with their way of organizing their entire system. I think the fact that they can live in a system with equality and freedom at the same time, convinces me too much. In addition, it´s one of the countries with the best happiness index and with public health and education services.


As I mentioned before, culture is another topic that captivates me about New Zealand. I declare myself a “fan” that they ACTUALLY respect and appreciate their cultures too much. In fact, it is a plurinational state. I wish we could replicate it and include our “pueblos originarios” in the next constitutional debate.

If I could travel to New Zealand, I would like to be able to explore its landscapes (because they are really beautiful and very green), its rivers, climb mountains (jk,i don´t know how to do it), meet its people and of course visit its beaches .





Finally, I just want to say that I admire everything that New Zealand has and all the progress it has had in the recent years in social, cultural, economic and educational areas (among others). It is a country that, as I said, I would like to visit it, but also live there. I know it's difficult,because the cost to live there it´s high, anyway one of my goals in life it´s to go to New Zealand and enjoy that wonderful country.


Okay, I'll stop bothering you. I hope this finds you well.


Alex xxxxxxxx

Comments

  1. My boyfriend love New Zealand, I really like to visit this beautiful country

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alex!!,I think New Zealand is similar to Chile in natural beauty, I would also like to live in a country like NZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi alex :) I really like New Zealand, it looks like such a beautiful and well organized country, I think it would be really nice to live there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Alex !!! I find very beautiful New Zealand and I think that is like a role model to a lot of the countries in the world, I would love to go one day in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aleeex cool, within my options was New Zealand, it has always seemed to me a very culturally advanced country and beautiful for its landscapes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY FUTURE JOB

  I entered this career always thinking about the vocation of public service, to be honest, any job that can satisfy the problems of the people in the state, I would be very grateful. Now, I would love to work in some ministries creating projects and public policies, it is the area that I like the most of public administration, I think I am very good at creating things and I also feel that I am very close to the realities of people to be able to implement good projects. It could also be in a municipality where the work is closer to the people. Everything I mentioned above of course I would do indoors, but only because I feel more comfortable and I think I perform better, I like routine and being in an office would not bother me. If the opportunity to travel were given it would be incredible, I would like to be able to compare the functioning of the government and public management in other countries, it would be incredible. But more than a trip, it would be to collect the good of the f

MY BEST HOLIDAYS

Hi there,  On this occasion (as you saw in the title) I will tell you about my best holidays, specifically, my trip to Uruguay. I went to Uruguay in February 2017, when I was 15 years old. I didn't go with my parents; I went with my uncles and my two cousins ​​because they made me the invitation. We stayed in the country for two weeks. And one of the things that I remember the most and I am ashamed to this day, is that the first day we arrived at customs at the Uruguay Airport I dropped my identity card!!! I did not realize, however, a person who was behind me, passed it to me (fortunately) . To this day I wonder, what would have happened if I had lost it? Maybe they wouldn't even have let me in. Take care of your identity card, please. Don´t be like me. But well, that's a very bad anecdote. The first week of vacation we traveled to Montevideo, we stayed in a neighborhood called “Pocitos”. There we arrived at a very nice hotel, the best thing of that hotel was that it

Brief Analysis of my favorite Science Fiction book: Brave New World (Un Mundo Feliz)

As you saw in the title, today I will do a brief analysis of the novel "Brave New World" (in Spanish: Un Mundo Feliz). But first, I will do a little summary. Brave New World is a novel written by Adolf Huxley and published in 1932. It is interesting to notice that Huxley wrote this novel before the periods of totalitarianism and dictatorships, however, the text is based on a totalitarianism, without this book being a criticism of these regimes. The book relates a futuristic world 632 years after a world revolution that established a "World State" where humans are created and genetically altered. In addition, when they born, they are separated into castes. These castes are designated with letters of the Greek alphabet from the Alpha (upper caste) to the Epsilon (lower caste). The castes are physically and intellectually inferior to the previous one. This in order to have people adapted to their social position, during childhood they are conditioned, in order to b